Sunday, June 25, 2017

Memento

Memento






The inspiration for this piece came from a trip to Build-A-Bear I made with my family after my sister was bit by a dog. This was a positive experience that took place because of a bad experience. We were innocent enough not to realize that we were only getting stuffed animals because of the trauma we had experience. My sister made a pink poodle which is represented by the pink fabric. The cream fabric represents the yellow lab I made, it surrounds the pink because I felt I should have been able to protect her. The blue thread represents the bright blue stitches my sister received. 

Materials
  • Pink fabric
  • Cream fabric
  • Blue thread
Dimensions:
2.1" x 2.1" x 1.1"

In process

Inspiration:
Marco Tirelli

Martin Azua

Carina Bezzola


No comments:

Post a Comment